One East Midlands launches social enterprise directory
One East Midlands has launched a social enterprise directory to promote the services offered by social enterprises in the East Midlands to the region’s 10,782 voluntary organisations and beyond.
All social enterprises who wish to be included will be listed on the directory at www.oneeastmidlands.org.uk/socialenterprise for free, but for an extra £25 (if you sign up before 31 August) they will also receive:
- Their logo on the main social enterprises page;
- A page, linked to from the main page, for them to provide details of their services, prices, promotions etc, as well as include images, video footage etc;
- Six adverts per year (either plain copy or an image provided) in any of One East Midlands e-bulletins; and
- Regular tweets to One East Midlands followers on Twitter;
The price for this offer will increase to £50 for social enterprises who sign up after 31 August.
Why promote a social enterprise through One East Midlands?
- There are 10,782 voluntary organisations in the East Midlands, which have a total income of £1.5billion and total funds of £2.7billion;
- One East Midlands is the regional network for the voluntary and community sector in the region;
- We have a mailing list of over 1,900 email addresses across the East Midlands and a further 600 plus in the East region.
- In the last week our website received over 900 visits.
- We have over 1,400 followers on Twitter and this number is growing on a daily basis.
- According to our recent survey, 54 percent of respondents have forwarded on all or parts of one of our e-bulletins to an average forward of 34 people, which means your social enterprise will be advertised even further.
If you are a social enterprise interested in taking up this offer email email@example.com. Payment can be made by credit card, paypal, cheque or BACS.