Partnership Working Toolkit
Compact Voice has launched their new practical guide, the Partnership Working Toolkit, which contains practical, straightforward information covering everything users need to know about local cross-sector partnerships and how to make them thrive.
The Toolkit covers:
- How to create, revise and renew a local Compact;
- Action planning, monitoring and evaluating;
- Understanding and engaging with commissioning;
- Working with new commissioning bodies;
- Decommissioning well and positive dispute resolution; and
- How Compact Voice can help to support your partnership working.
The Toolkit is accompanied by a number of editable tools, tables and plans which can be downloaded free of charge from the Compact Voice website.
To download the toolkit visit www.compactvoice.org.uk/resources/publications/partnershipworkingtoolkit.
Free hard copies of the Partnership Working Toolkit are also available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Toolkit is a revised and revamped version of Local Compacts: A User Guide.